Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Butt callous

I'm going to update the exercise stuff first since this has been a crazy week in the Lowder home. First, I am proud to say that I survived my second yoga class. It was actually fun, relaxing, and a whole lot easier to do when your blood is evenly distributed throughout your body. I am totally going to do it again. However, I don't feel like it gives me a real, I'm going to die, put me out of my misery, work out. That honor goes to spinning. I made it through and it was tough. My tush still hurts. Mainly because the seat was like sitting on hard plastic. Apparently, you get use to it but only after you develop a butt callous. It took me most of the class to become coordinated enough to stand up and peddle for more that 3 seconds. It was a great class and I like that you can go at your own level, which I did because everyone else seemed like pros. I've decided that I will do spinning one day and yoga the next to stretch out my sore muscles. So, that's pretty much all the exercise I got this week because after I finished that class, all hell broke loose at our house and things still have not calmed down yet.

No comments:

Can you hear me now?